You will be an experienced Back-End developer, a keen team player & it goes without saying, you must live and breathe Flight Sim (let's face it, you wouldn't be looking at this otherwise).
You must have a specialisation in Laravel (of course other MVC framework experience is great too - Symfony/Zend to name a few).
You will be working with a small but fast flowing team and must be able to adhere to the latest agile methodologies. You will be passionate about developing the "right way".
This is a great opportunity for the right person to develop their skills using the latest cutting edge software within the Flight Simulation industry with other similarly minded individuals.
The working approach is highly collaborative, progressive & employs agile throughout. As a team player, we expect you to share ideas and methodologies to improve workflow and overall company progress.
The culture of the company is relaxed, informal yet professional, with a love of all things technology & aviation!
You will need:
- MVC framework experience such as Angular
- PHP / MySQL
- Docker / Vagrant
- Electron experience
- Security knowledge/awareness
- Knowledge of Web fundamentals like HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of good software design principles (SOLID)
- Knowledge & experience using source control (Git/GitHub/Bitbucket)
- Agile Methodologies
- Adaptable team player, keen to learn new technologies
Job Type: Contract
Compensation: Dependant on experience
- Back-End Development: 3 years (Preferred), 1.5 years (Absolute Minimum)