This Easter, following countless requests, projectFLY is excited to announce its first in a long line of group flights.
The aim of these group flights is to bring together as many people as possible to an event which everyone can enjoy. The group flight details are as follows:
- Date: 20th April 2019
- Time: 12:00z - 21:00z
- Departure/arrival airports:
- EGCC - Manchester
- EGGD - Bristol
- EGGP - Liverpool
- LEIB - Ibiza
- LEMH - Menorca
- LEPA - Palma de Mallorca
- Networks: VATSIM & IVAO
Users can fly on both the VATSIM and IVAO networks (whichever is the user's preference). We've also approached both networks and requested departure, en-route and arrival ATC coverage where possible.
Users have the option of departing from the UK airports and arriving at the Spanish airports listed above. Alternatively, the opposite can be done, departing from the Spanish airports and arriving at the UK airports.
The sponsor of this group flight event is Digital Design.
The projectFLY team would like to express a massive thank you to Digital Design for kindly supporting the giveaway.
Their latest release, Liverpool John Lennon Airport, released in February of this year, has been a popular purchase for many due to its high quality and attention to detail with not only the airport, but also the surrounding area.
Any users of projectFLY that participate in the event with a flight (or flights!) that complies with the terms and conditions outlined below, will be entered in to the giveaway draw for a chance of winning a single product of their choice from Digital Design.
Each flight a user completes to the applicable airports using the projectFLY app will equate to one entry for the giveaway.
* One flight = one entry (e.g. Manchester > Palma)
* Two flights (first flight + return leg) = two entries (e.g. Manchester > Palma > Manchester)
Note: Flights must be flown between the two country's airports listed above. So, a flight from Manchester to Bristol would not be eligible for an entry!
We will be announcing the winners on Facebook, Twitter, the projectFLY Community section and the projectFLY Discord server. We will also send an email to all winners using the email address that we currently hold on your projectFLY account, so please ensure that this is correct and up to date or you may miss out!
Failure to respond within 72 hours of being drawn as a winner in the event will result in a new winner being drawn in your place.
If you need assistance with updating the email address on your projectFLY account, please submit a support ticket.
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- Giveaway products are for FS2004, FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane only
(check the compatibility for each product on Digital Design's store page)
- Flights must be completed on 20th April 2019
- Flights must depart at or after 12:00z
- Flights must arrive at or before 21:00z
- Flights must be logged on the projectFLY app
- Flights must be flown on VATSIM or IVAO
- One flight = one entry, two flights = two entries, etc.
- Flights must take place between both country's airports as listed above
- Domestic flights will not class as an entry (e.g. Manchester to Bristol - Ibiza to Menorca)
- Flights must not be paused
- Flight must be completed in real-time (no simulation rate increase)
- 3 winners will be chosen at random and announced upto 3 working days after the end of the event
- Winners will be contacted directly with the email address held on their projectFLY account
If you don't already have an account on projectFLY, you can register and download the app from: https://app.projectfly.co.uk
More events are planned for the future, so please keep an eye on our social media pages to stay updated!
Good luck to all participants and we hope everybody enjoys the group flight!
The projectFLY Team